Your Family Reunion, Bridal Party Getaway, or other Group Gathering on the southern Maine Coast
Our seaside home can be rented in its entirety for your special group vacation!
This lovely 10-bedroom, 7-bathroom home by the sea, may be just the vacation destination you've been seeking for your multi-family vacation. We offer a diverse collection of ten guest rooms, most of which can accommodate more than two people. Consider booking our property for your family reunion, destination wedding, or friends' getaway to southern Maine!
Perhaps you or someone else you know is getting married at the Gazebo at Short Sands Beach. You can walk to the ceremony from our B&B inn. There are also reception facilities close to the Inn. Please call Barbara if you would like more information.
We would love to host several large family gatherings and/or family reunions. Our rental agent, Heidi Hayes, would love to talk to you to check if the date you are interested in is available (contact information at left ... link to HomeAway.com features availability calendar).We can help you make arrangements so that your family reunion or bridal party getaway is just what you envision. Below are some additional activities to consider when planning your special celebration on the southern Maine coast.
- Enjoy the Natural World ...
- Ocean walks
- Beach combing
- Bird watching
- Mountain walks
- Sea kayaking or paddle boarding
- Biking (bring your own)
- Massage, Reiki, Aromatherapy, and Yoga (yoga mats available for self-guided yoga sessions)
Rainy Day Activities for Children and Adults ...
Quaint village shops, Kittery Outlet Malls, and nearby NH tax-free shopping
- Porstmouth Children's Museum
- The Wells Trolley Museum
- Visiting the Ogunquit Museum of Art, the Museums of Old York, the York Art Association and myriad other local artisan galleries
- Visit the Stonewall Kitchen headquarters
- Take in a live performance at the Portsmouth Seacoast Repertory or Ogunquit Playhouse
- The Portland Art Museum and many unique restaurants and shops
- LL Bean in Freeport
Walk to ....
- Short Sands Beach (0.2 mi)
- Nubble Lighthouse
- Long Sands Beach
- Cape Neddick Beach
Personal Pampering and Fitness
- A variety of yoga classes at two local studios $
- Local gym facilities - weights and aerobics classes $
- Spa services ~ Manicure, pedicure, facial, waxing, massage (including prenatal)